Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default How Do I insert text in a document full of tables and text boxes?

Click on the Show/Hide button ¶ and after the table you should see a ¶
place the cursor before that and start typing. Or, use Ctrl+End and start
typing. Ctrl+End will take you to the end of the document.

Another thing that might be causing this problem is the Text Wrapping of the
table. Place the cursor in the table and frpm the Tables menu, select
Properties and set the Text wrapping to none.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Cade Foster" Cade wrote in message
Hello everyone,

My problem is this: I have a document with a couple of text boxes and
tables
on one page and there is space at the bottom of the page that I would like
use. Word 2003 won't give me an "I-beam" when I click on the empty space
at
the bottom of the document. If I double-click enough times, Word takes me
the top of the document next to a text box.

The reason why I need this is to force Word to continue on to the next
page
instead of me having to choose "new Page" which would create an entirely
new
document.

I have Service Pack 2 already installed. Uhm . . . help!

Thanks.