Georg Hodosi

Hi Daiya,

thank you for your prompt help.
I was unclear with my question. Sorry.

I would like to keep my long document as it is with the header, footer,
section etc. I want to "paste" the document as an "image" in the long
document.

Best regards
Georg
"Daiya Mitchell" wrote in message
See he
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Format...thSections.htm

On 12/3/04 8:27 AM, "Georg Hodosi" wrote:

Hi,

I have a long document and I have a questionnaire (with textboxes,

multipple
choices etc) that has an own header that I would like also to import to

the
long document.

I tried:
- to save the questionnaire as *.PDF and imported as object, the result

was
that only the first page have been pasted.
- tried to Copy/Special with RTF/Word, was not successfull
- tried to save the questionnaire as *.HTML but I lost my
selections
- tried with image, but did not work

Thank you for all help
Best regards