Becky's problem is that the other users didn't actually use Track
Changes--just formatted the text with colors and underlines and other direct
formatting. So of course Word can't accept or reject (or even find) the
changes.

"June" wrote in message
Becky, this isn't much help, but I had the same
experience with Tracking and it was on my original
document...so even with no stew of formats, I couldn't
get rid of it and finally had to call Microsoft. I know
that's not why you contacted this group, but I just
wanted to let you know that I tried the kind suggestions
given me and nothing worked, so I ended up calling. it's
a horrible program.