Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John Gregory John Gregory is offline

Default How do I change font in all styles?

Suzanne, TedMi,

Thank you for your responses, I was able to change the font styles simply by
changing the normal style font. Simple solution if you know how to do it.

Thank you both for your responses

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If the styles are all based on Normal, you need only change the font of
Normal: Format | Font: Default...

"John Gregory" wrote in message
I have a large number of styles - some default, others I created. I want

change the default font used in all styles, but not change the other style
properties.

Is there an easy way to do this? or do I have to edit every document

style
and template over again?