Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Toolbars Moving Around :-(

Hi Lady

wrote:
Word XP. I have several customized toolbars in customized templates. The toolbars have started to move around. I move them
back, edit, close, reopen, and they've moved around again. This is no good.

I do NOT have the options checked for show most recently used commands.

a likely explanation is code running, i.e. in custom Add-Ins, that
messes up your toolbar positioning.

For a start, try deselecting all Add-Ins in Tools | Template and
Add-Ins, then restart Word. Do you still encounter these problems?

2cents
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |