Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
[email protected] LadyDungeness@Fish.Net is offline

Default Toolbars Moving Around :-(

I checked -- there are NO add-ins. I looked in the D&S folders and in the "templates & add-ins" dialog. Is there another
place? I thought I had an adobe v5 pdf writer someplace, but I cannot find it.

These messed up toolbars and find/replace dialogs are driving me crazy!

Lady Dungeness
Out of Danger until September

On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 00:49:48 -0700, wrote:

Word XP. I have several customized toolbars in customized templates. The toolbars have started to move around. I move them
back, edit, close, reopen, and they've moved around again. This is no good.

I do NOT have the options checked for show most recently used commands.