Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
[email protected] LadyDungeness@Fish.Net is offline

Default Toolbars Moving Around :-(

Yes, v. 5. I've had it installed for several years, along with Word XP, and they have been playing nicely together. Once I
started making some customized templates, though, all H*** broke loose. I cannot find the adobe PDF add-in. If I could, I
would move it out of the folder until I need it again.

Can you help?

Lady Dungeness
Out of Danger until September
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 18:15:02 +0100, "Jonathan West" wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
I checked -- there are NO add-ins. I looked in the D&S folders and in the
"templates & add-ins" dialog. Is there another
place? I thought I had an adobe v5 pdf writer someplace, but I cannot
find it.

These messed up toolbars and find/replace dialogs are driving me crazy!

Do you happen to have Adobe Acrobat installed? It is famous for messing up
toolbars.