Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
kim kim is offline

Default I need to see styles in left margin in Word 2007

Thanks!

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

kim wrote:
they have disappeared and I can't remember how to set them up again

Go to Office button Word Options Advanced, scroll down to the Display
group, and type a size into the "Style area pane width in Draft and Outline
views" box.

View your document in Draft view, either by clicking the button in the
status bar (near the zoom percentage) or by going to the View ribbon and
clicking the Draft button. The style names will appear on the left.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman