ferdy

Default When page borders outside printable area "Fix?" doesnt appear

I am trying to print a simple A4 sheet with two lines of text at the top. I
have put a standard page border round the page but the bottom border is
missing in print preview. I think the margins are sufficient but even so,
when I press the "Print" key, the office assistant tells me that the margins
are outside the printable area but doesnt ask me if I want to fix them. I'm
new to Microsoft Word 2003 Windows XP, but I'm sure I should be asked if I
want to fix the margins?