Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Text Alignment

Okay, first you spoke of text boxes; now you're talking about a table. Which
is it? You can convert a table to text (Table | Convert | Table to Text)
which will (by default) separate fields with tabs. Don't expect your
formatting to be retained, though, if text is wrapped in the table cells.

But perhaps you're just looking to hide the table gridlines? See
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/HideGridlines.htm

http://word.mvps.org

"Toby" wrote in message

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Not sure why you're using text boxes, but you should be able to
accomplish
this the same way you would in ordinary text, by setting a right-aligned
tab
stop at the right margin.

http://word.mvps.org

"Toby" wrote in message
In a word 2007 table with all text boxes (resume) is it possible to
align
text right and left in the same box? I can't seem to split the
alignment
across a hortizontal box.

Monster.com customer support took my word resume and created a table in
order to control the formatting, spacing, indents, alignment, etc. When
my resume was uploaded, the indents/alignment would move. This was a few
months ago prior to the upgrades on Monster's website.

At this point, I would like to maintain the text and formatting without
the
table. Is there a way I can copy and paste without the table formatting
being copied to the new doc? Thanks