Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Saving Notepad Documents

To find the files, you can search for them in Windows Explorer (use the
Windows key + F to open the Find utility).

I belive NotePad will suggest the most recent save location when you are
saving a new file, so you will have to pay attention to what is displayed in
the Save As dialog box.

Note that a Windows newsgroup is the best place to ask for detailed
information about NotePad.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Wendy" wrote in message
I have a problem when trying to save notepad documents. When I used to
save
notepad documents, they were saved in 'My Documents'. Just lately, when I
save them, they are not going there and I do not know where they are being
saved to.

Two questions here really. How can I find out where they are being saved
to? And how can I change this so that they will be saved in 'My
Documents'
again?

Wendy