Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Print Document as .tif missing Word 2007

If you have not already done so you need to re-run Office setup and install
Microsoft Office Document Imaging, which will provide a printer driver that
allows you to save as TIF format. This driver is not installed by default.

"Joe727" wrote in message
Hi - I am using Word 2007 which is part of Office 2007 Professional. I
had been using Office 2007 Pro on XP SP3. When I wanted to print a
document, I had the option of printing it as an image (.tif) in the
printer options. Please note that this option was in the printer options
and not in the Word 2007 printing options.

I am now using Windows 7 Professional (32 bit), and I no longer have the
'print as .tif' option in Word 2007.

Question: I do I enable this option?

Thanks

Joe