Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do I accept changes to bulleted lists in review mode?

Select the relevant bulleted paragraph. On the Review tab, click the arrow
on the Accept button, and then click Accept Change.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Turn off Change Tracking Pop Ups"
.com wrote in message
I've converted from Word 2003 to Word 2007, and it appears that 2007 has
no
way to accept changes to a bullet. You can accept changes to the entire
text, but not just the bullets. The editing crossout stays until you
accept
the changes to the entire document. Does anyone know how to accept
changes
to bullets?

When reviewing the document, reviewers don't really need to see that there
have been changes to a bullet number, and usually the changes from bullets
cascade.