Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Suzanne S. Barnhill[_3_] Suzanne S. Barnhill[_3_] is offline

Default Footnote

This is by design; see “Section break causes an unexpected page break in
Word” at http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=292074. For a workaround, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...panColumns.htm.

"Stefano Berti" wrote in message

Good evening,
I have a problem: I wrote a page having firstly a one-column section and
then a two-column section (with the automatic creation of a continuous
section interruption before and after the second one). When I tried to
insert an apex for a footnote in the first section, the two-column one
jumps to the following page leaving a blank space. I'd like it to remain
in the previous page but it seems that the link between the apex and the
footnote reference implies no section interruption in between.

Please, help me because it's for my uni thesis,
Thank you in advance,
Stefano

--
Stefano Berti