Marilyn Roberts Marilyn Roberts is offline
Junior Member

Default Edge Numbering

Hi

I have an Auto Text system for our specifications. I also have all the paragraphs with their codes on filed pages so they can be looked up easily. In order to number the individual paragraphs I have put a text box outside the page in the left hand margin with the para code in, however when I use copy and paste to transfer the paragraphs for other uses it carries the code in the text box with it. Is there any way I can put a code outside the page area that won't be carried with cut and paste?