Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default line spacing for fonts

Have you tried actually printing the text? Often the complete letters will
print even though they are not displayed in Word.

"Tonk" wrote in message
Hi, does anyone know how to layer texts over other texts so that you can

see
both of them? I have just brought a new font which has long extensions on
letters like the 'y's; this makes the spaces between the lines extra wide

and
I would like to close the gap by overwritting. I have tried just reducing
the linespacing but this deleats part of the letters.
Many thanks