moflaherty

Sure -- shoot me an email to and we can discuss this
further.

Thanks!

"Jean-Guy Marcil" wrote:

moflaherty was telling us:
moflaherty nous racontait que :

Is it possible to take an existing book and for someone to lay out a
Word 2003 template (including fonts, table of contents, index,
chapters, headers and footers, page layout, etc.?) The only thing not
required is the cover; only the guts of the book.

If so, I may have some work for you. I don't have time to do this. I
would send you the book (about 100 pages) and I would expect a DOT
file with everything defined. I would also expect a DOC example that
is a few pages long to illustrate all of the examples.

I need some way for you to prove that you know what you are doing,
and this is a possible long-term thing (I have about 4 templates that
will eventually need layed out), so I may have more work forthcoming.

This requires an eye for perfection. It also requires some Word
magic. If you are it and want to earn a little money, reply to this
post. USA or Canada only since I have to mail you an example.

I might be interested, depending on the conditions, requirements, etc.

--
Salut!