Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Karen Stephen Karen Stephen is offline

Default Trouble Using Outlook for a Mail Merge

I am trying to do a mail merge in Outlook. I have all of the e-mail addresses
in an Excel file. I can't figure out how to get the e-mail addresses in to
the To:, CC: or BCC: fields. The e-mail addresses keep ending up in the body
of my message next to the greeting line, even if I put the cursor elsewhere.
Everything works fine until we get to the e-mail address part of the mail
merge. Is there some trick I am missing?