Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Merge single ID with multiple names

See How to use mail merge to create a list sorted by category -
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=294686

Daniel A. wrote:
I know there's a way! Can't figure it out! I need to create letters
in
Word to Dental Facilities requesting patient records. I have an Excel
spreadsheet listing Facility ID numbers in one column and patients in
another. A single facility might appear multiple times depending on
how many patients are on the list. Ex:
Fac 123 John Doe
Fac 123 Jane Doe
Fac 123 James Doe
Fac 432 Blah McBlah
I need to create a single letter for each Facility listing all the
members assigned to that office. Can someone enlighten me? Word
2003 or 2007 (have both). PLEASE???