Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Chris Lane[_2_] Chris Lane[_2_] is offline

Default 07 Crashes when Sorting Data

And for future clarification, I have tried different data sources and all of
them seem to generate this issue; if that helps at all.

"Chris Lane" wrote:

Hi,

I have a user who is trying to mail merge from another Word 07 document
pulled from a database. When she merges without sorting, everything is fine.
When she tries to sort by company and then process, Word crashes. I have
updated Windows and Office and she's running 07 SP-1. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Chris