Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default unable to extend a table or page pass a certain length

I don't know if there is a limit, but out of curiosity I just ran a web page
the equivalent of 16 - 8.5x11 sheets of paper with no problem. I can't
conceive of a single web page anywhere near that length - users typically
will *not* contend with a page that lengthy. If you need to publish that
much material it would be better to use a web design program - even MS
Publisher will generate multi-page webs & isn't a difficult program to use.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 2/19/07 4:37 PM, in article
, "tritechits"
wrote:

I am trying to create a email newsletter in MS Word 2007 web view, which
means there is no page break. When I get to a certain lenth on the page, I
am no longer able to extend my tables pass that area. My question, is there
a page size limit when creating word docs such as a web page or html
newsletter that prevents me from going pass a certain length? If not, can you
suggest what I need to do to get pass this lenth restriction on the document?