Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
[email protected] tom@tperkowski.com is offline

Default Printing envelopes or mailing labels

I'm using Word 2003 SP2. Recently, every time I print an envelope or try a
mail merge (from Access or Word) I am getting a line of characters that don't
make any sense.
It starts above the address, in the middle of the envelope and reads:
(A box character)BARCODE "
(BOX)MERGEFIELD zip (BOX)62736-
0001(BOX)
"\u

Neither the return address or the addressee have that zip code. I have
checked to see if there are any hidden codes, but see none.
I beieve it started after one of the MS automatic updates but can't prove it
since I don't do envelopes too often.
Any HELP?