Thank you, Doug. I appreciate the response. I am not sure what you mean by
responding to the newsgroup...nevertheless, I value your answer, sir.
--
AKS

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

No, in a number of ways.

A section break can be continuous so that it does not force a new page, but
more importantly, there are a number of features (headers, footers, margins,
vertical alignment, page numbering, etc) that are properties of sections and
can be made to apply just to an individual section.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
wrote in message
Is a section break the same as a manual page break?
--
AKS