Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
HwyRogue HwyRogue is offline

Default mailmerge or access for this?

Hi Folks,

I created a db in ex with 5 columns, 30 rows. C1 is LastName, C2 is
FirstName, C3 is Gender, C4 is ID#, C5 is GroupID.

I also have a document in word into which I want to insert this data - but
the document is 10 pages long. Each page has a place for each of the names,
so here is what I need:

After the last name was added on page one, I need to loop back to the first
name and insert that, until the last page is done.

For the first 20, I have LastName, FirstName nextrow
21 to 30 is LastName, Firstname nextrowif (as there many not be
24 people, then of course I just need it to go to the next page and insert
the 24 names)...

Can this be done via mailmerge?

Thank You!