Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Converting a Word Form to a .pdf file - possible?

Hi Kicha

Kicha wrote:
Please guide me how to convert word interactive forms into a PDF without
loosing its interactivity.

Word forms and PDF forms are two pretty different beast. I'm not aware
of any simple tool which transforms the former into the latter.

If you need to create PDF forms, make sure you define your requirements
(who needs to fill these out, which software can you expect him to have,
in which way does the result flow back to you) before you start and make
sure the chosen form really lives up to the specifications.

I suggest you take a look into comp.text.pdf and scan the last couple of
dozens of posts which contain "form" ...

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS