Graham Mayor

The problem is that the macros cannot run while the form is locked. You will
either have to run code to unlock the document send it to pdf and then
re-lock, or simply print to the Adobe driver.

La La Lara wrote:
Yes I do have that available.

If I open a regular Word document and click the pdf icon it will
convert as normal. Perhaps Forms in Word limit the capability to
convert to .pdfs?

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

You need to have an application available that converts to PDF. Do
you have that available?

"La La Lara" wrote in message
Is it possible to convert a Form in Word to a .pdf file? When I
click on the "convert to pdf" icon on my toolbar whilst I am in the
form, nothing happens. Any help greatly appreciated.