Posted to microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.word.customization.menustoolbars,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Default how to Un-Do in Word 2007?

Sat, 1 Dec 2007 09:33:49 -0800 from Aaron nospam-
:
Please tell me where is the "Un-Do" button in Word 2007?

I'll bet Ctrl-Z works. Nearly all the Office 2003 keyboard shortcuts
work in Office 2007.

(I think there's an Undo on the Quick Access Toolbar, but my Office
i2007 is at work and I'm not.)

http://OakRoadSystems.com/