Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sheahan Sheahan is offline

Default text box is 'off the page' - can't see it

I have a couple of text boxes that were created in a document some time ago,
and during the creation of the document the text boxes 'disappeared'. I then
created some more to replace them - which were OK. The 'missing' text box
text now comes up in every spell check I do on the document (which is
regularly reviewed and changed) but the text is never visibly highlighted
under the spell check window. Today I mistakenly printed the document
'multi-up' ie 2 pages on the sheet, and the missing text boxes are printed on
the page! When I print normally they don't appear. I've tried everything I
can think of to find them but with no luck. Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks.