Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
[email protected] mhammer8@yahoo.com is offline

Default Envelope Mail Merge Oddity-Word 2003

Hello all,

When I do a mail merge the same way I have lots of times before, I'm
now getting a weird error. I'm merging approximately 400 users with
name, address, etc. fields onto #10 envelopes, which I usually do.
Now, when I go to print preview, there is a blank envelope inserted in
every other position (so now there are 800+ envelopes waiting to
print, half blank). Printing odd numbers only is a workaround, but I'd
like to know what caused this to happen and correct it.

Thanks for any assistance!

Matt