Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How do i permanently change the return address font color

Note that the actual style name is Envelope Return.

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
Graham told you how to do this. You change the RETURN ADDRESS STYLE:
pressing the default in the Envelopes dialog will not work. Follow the

links
that he gave you.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Ashfiels House" wrote in

message
Ok Graham Thank you but i have made some errors in the question:

1 We use microsoft word 2003 i hit the wrong button. I am so sorry

about
that.
2 What i am trying to do is find again the process required to set the
return address font colour to green for all return address envelopes.
Somewhere in Microsoft it says that one must follow a special

procedureto
permanently change this as hitting default in the envelopes and labels
window/options/return address/ change font colour and hit default only
alters
that one document . Back to square on for the next.

I am dammed if i can find it again.

Can you please help again?

Thank you for taking so much trouble with your previous reply, you
certainly
know your stuff!

I also made a spelling error in my id it should be Ashfield. Can i

change
it.

Thanks
Joe
Ashfield House

"Ashfiels House" wrote:

Can any body tell me what is the procedure i need to use to permanently
set
the return address colour to a specific one , and not have to chnge it
each
time i send a letter . please
thank you
joe