Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Toolbars change when documents from others are closed...

See €śReview Toolbar Annoyance€ť

"Gail8269" wrote in message
This is not a major issue, more of an annoyance.

When I open a document created by another person either from the web or in
e-mail, Word automattically opens the Reviewing toolbar or Web toolbar.

When
I close out of the program and re-open it, the toolbars are there.

Normally
I catch it and get rid of them immediately before I close out, but

sometimes
I miss it.

This is not a random thing. It happens every time. Any ideas on how to
stop it?