Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
homeologica

Default How to avoid manual paragraph marks once and again

I'm finishing a chinese -spanish dictionary in which exists the following
structure.

Title Generic Sound.
Title2 Equivalents Sounds.

Row1 NumberOfWord
Row2 NameOfWord - SoundOfWord - InformationOnThisWord
Row3 FirstMeaningOfThisWord
Row4 OtherMeaningOfThisWord1
Row5 OtherMeaningOfThisWord2
etc.

I'm using a Visual Foxpro database with all these information and write a
program which create a RTF file with this structure.

The page layout have 2 columns. Sometimes a page or column begins with
Title2, Row1, Row2 in these cases I must uses manual paragraph marks to put
Title1 row as the first desplacing formers rows. These situation had been
repeated many times. This dictionary has almost 700 pages.

How Can I avoid this? Perhaps there are a way to create blocks using some
nobreak mark.

Thanks.

Alejandro Fernandez