Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rose Rose is offline

Default Why can't I have more than 1 word document on minimize? I use

Suzanne,
Thank you so much! It is all I needed to know!
Rose

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Assuming Word 2002 or 2003, do you have "Windows in Taskbar" checked on the
View tab of Tools | Options?

"Rose" wrote in message
Okay here goes. I am trying to use more than 1 word document at a time by
minimizing them onto the task bar. Word is only letting me minimize the
documents onto the bottom of the document. How can I get the word

documents
minimized onto the taskbar? Right now I am not thinking of the excel

problem.
I am working on some work fro school with several lists and cannot get

word
to minimized them onto the task bar.
Thank you Rose

"POP" wrote:

"Rose" wrote in message
I cannot convert from word to exel either

TF's answers aren't very clear or concise for a newbie, but your
post is just as vague and apparently disconnected from the
original.

It sounds like you might have something like an Excel file linked
into a Word document, but to get anywhere with figureing out how
to fix your problem, you're going to have to describe it a lot
better.

Try explaining exactly what it is you used to do, and the steps
you used to do it, what happens now when you try to do it, and
the exact error message, if any, that you are getting; and
possibly someone could take a crack at a useful response. As it
is, any response you get is going to be a WAG, I'm afraid.

HTH
Pop`