Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Word to PDF-Format changes

Set the Adobe printer driver as the active driver *before* you print to
Adobe. Formatting of documents is always made with reference to the active
driver. A small difference between driver requirements can produce the
differences you note, And note the Adobe Add-in offers greater functionality
over merely printing to the driver.

Chili wrote:
I am saving a Word doc to Adobe PDF (which I have done numerous of
times), however this time the formatting of the document changes in
the PDF version as soon as I print to Adobe PDF. The words move up
creating blank pages. Why is this happening and how do I prevent it?