Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

Default M:\web downs ~ NOT dupes\!!! FLV\Terry Hatcher in glossy ph dancing in film 'Tango and cash' .flv

I think what happened is this is another person who doesn't know how to
post, so perhaps he hijacked another thread which happened to be an old spam
;-)
--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
"You're a daisy if you do!"
"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
| Thank you - I thought it was just me who didn't get it.
|
| --
|
| JoAnn Paules
| Microsoft MVP - Publisher
|
| How to ask a question
| http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
|

| "Tom [Pepper] Willett" wrote in message
| I'm quite curious as to how the Subject makes any sense for this post?
|
| "John" wrote in message
| |I run MS Word 2003 on WinXP Pro/SP2.
| |
| | Word seems to take longer and longer to launch and I suspect that I
have
| | got some add ins (if that is the term) that I didn't realize.
| |
| | I can see menu entries for "Adobe PDF", Acrobat Comments", and PDF
| | Create".
| |