Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
yrapaport yrapaport is offline

Default How to prevent unexpected styles from appearing?

Hello.

Using Word 2002 and my user-defined template, I sometimes see unexpected
scripts appear in the styles and layout toolbar, such as "mystyle + complex".
This behavoir depends on the PC I use; sometimes the styles remain untouched.

I have tried to reconfigure my Office XP regional settings to use only
English (US) and French, but it did not solve anything. I also reinstalled
Office on the faulty PC, without success.

Where does this problem come from and how can I solve it?

Thanks in advance,
Yann