Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Word Macro to Format Tables

How many columns are there in your table?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Rage" wrote in message
Hi Doug,

Thanks for your reply! There's only one thing wrong:

I get a:

Run-time error '5941':

The requested member of the collection does not exist.

at the line:
.Columns(3).Width = CentimetersToPoints(6.37)

(I did take out the apostrophe).

Any ideas?

Cheers.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Use:

Dim i As Long
Dim myTable As Table
Dim myrange As Range
With ActiveDocument
For i = 1 To .Tables.Count
Set myTable = .Tables(i)
With myTable
Set myrange = .Range
Select Case myrange.Information(wdActiveEndPageNumber)
Case Is 99 201
.AutoFitBehavior wdAutoFitFixed
.Columns(1).Width = CentimetersToPoints(10)
.Columns(2).Width = CentimetersToPoints(2)
'.Columns(3).Width = CentimetersToPoints(#)
'.Columns(4).Width = CentimetersToPoints(#)
End Select
End With
Next i
End With

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Rage" wrote in message
Hi gang,

I have a 300-odd MS Word Document (Word Version 2003) with quite a lot
of
tables, and I was wondering - can someone possibly provide me with a
macro
which will take all the tables in a range (e.g.) pages 100 - 200, and
set
the
width of each column to a specific value (e.g.) column 1 = 10 cm,
column 2
=
20 cm etc.?

All the tables in the range needed have 4 columns, but each column
needs
be a different value to the others.

Thanks in advance,

Rage.