Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Problems with page orientation in multi-paged document

In order to change the orientation of one or more pages, you must insert
section breaks (page orientation is a section property). If you select text
before changing the orientation, and choose "Selected text" for "Apply to,"
Word will take care of inserting the breaks for you. Otherwise, use Insert |
Break | Section break: Next page to insert a break before and after the
material you want in landscape orientation; then make sure that "This
section" is selected for "Apply to" when you change the page setup. For
more, see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...apeSection.htm

"KyleW" wrote in message
I am working with a 32 page document and have the need to change the page
orientation as to insert a flowchart diagram. I click the page and go to
File, Page Set Up, and click on Paper, and then change the orientation.
HOWEVER, it changes the orientation for the entire document. Am I missing
something here? ...I have searched the board regarding orientation

problems
and have tried many of the options with the same result. Thanks in

advance
for your assistance!!
--
Regards,