Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Citation style

On Sep 19, 11:22*pm, Susan Koziel
wrote:
I have another question on the same topic.
Is there any way to alter the code to give me
*xsl:when test="(position() = 1 and $cAuthors 3)"
rather then the current APA setting of six:
*xsl:when test="(position() = 1 and $cAuthors 6)"

Again I've had a reviewer request that I use et al anytime more then three
authors are listed.

That's Chicago style. You'd better check with your editor or publisher
as to whether that's acceptable in APA style.

I tried just altering the $cAuthors 3
that gives me
(first authors et al second author third author....sixth author)
not exactly what I need.... but closer
Thanks.
-Sue