Doug Robbins

Format all of the paragraphs in the table except the last one so that they
have the "Keep with next" setting, and format all of the paragraphs in the
table so that the lines in them are kept together.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a table and I would like to keep it on one page when I add text
to other sections of the document.

I am familiar with the page break function, but that is not what I
want.

Is there some way to mark text and then then marked text will always
stay together on one page? Or maybe some other solution.

Mats Lingblad