Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Word 2003 / # in table cells

How is the export being performed?

If I open a query in Access that includes memo fields and then select
ToolsOffice LinksPublish IT with Microsoft Office Word, the document that
is created includes the text of the memo fields in the default normal font.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

What exactly are you exporting from Access? - a report? a query? ??

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Abay" wrote in message
Hello ... the situation ... I export a file from Access 2003 to a "Rtf"
file for Word. This creates a table in Word with the exported fields.
One of the fields is a "Memo" field in access and shows all the data in
Access. However word fills the corresponding cell with the "#" character.

This does not happen to all rows in the table .. only some. I can go
back in to Access and copy and paste the correction information into the
cell.

Any help with this would be most appreciated as I would really like to
not have to cut and paste.

Abay