Vicki

G'day Daiya

Many thanks for your help, these links are great and have helped heaps!
Thank you!

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

Most of the people posting here donĀ¹t know much about master documents,
because:

Why Master Documents corrupt:
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Genera...ocsCorrupt.htm

How to recover a Master Document:
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Genera...MasterDocs.htm

Steve Hudson [Word Heretic] on how to make Master Documents work safely:
http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/ma...dhomepage.html

That third link might help you out, or Word Heretic might come along.

On 3/30/05 3:29 AM, "Vicki" wrote:

I recently created a Master document and inserted four other documents to be
subdocuments of the Master document.

I then merged two smaller subdocuments to be one subdocument, but later on,
I then decided that I didn't want them merged, but when I selected the
unsplit option, I was unable to unmerge (split) them to become two individual
subdocuments.

Has anyone experience this before and know the answer?...

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/