Luc

Dan,
Do you mean the dotted line at the bottom of a page? That only shows in
Normal view.
If you say it only shows one page are you in print preview or in Print
Layout the maximum you can see in Print Layout is two pages. In Print
preview you can determin the number of pages you see by dragging the button
for multiple pages.
Somehow I get the feeling you want something else, can you elaborate?
Luc
"Dan" schreef in bericht
When using MS Word It only shows page 1 even though I may have 5 or 6
pages. How can I set it up so I can see when I am at the end of a page?
It use to show lines across the screen when I neared the end of the page,
but they are gone.