Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Revise a mailmerge main letter

You can use Ctrl+F9 to insert the necessary field delimiters { } and then
type in the expression that you want to use.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"TomC" wrote in message
I have a main letter in mailmerge which I needed to modify by adding a
multiple "IF AND" condition. I'm sure there must be a better way than the
way I did it. I used the Insert Word Field and finally got it modified to
state {IF {= AND ( {COMPARE { MERGEFIELD etc. Is there some way I could
just
key in this "AND" function without using the "Insert Word Field"? Thanks.