Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default view changes when importing from other documents

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm for an explanation.

"karuna" wrote in message
news
When working on a WORD document, I mostly work in the print layout view.
Often, when inserting text taken from other documents given me by a
client,
my document will change....the top and bottom margins disappear and the
normal look of the page break (a space between the pages) becomes just a
dark
line. I can't tell what has changed....so I can't figure out how to fix
it!
Please help -- I want my margins back!

Thanks.