Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
janet

Default Full Justify

Check the Table Properties, Cell tab, Options button. Uncheck "Same as the
whole table" Then you can format the single cell to be justified without
affecting the whole table. I hope this is the case -- this very property was
giving me fits last week.

janet

"Melanie" wrote:

I have a document with a table with 3 columns and one row. There is 3 lines
of text in the center cell. I would like all 3 lines to be full justified in
the cell, that is align exactly at both the left and right margins. I was
researching and tried a suggestion to got to tools, compatibilty, do justify
like WP 6.0. Even when I check this option it does not change the
justification. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!