Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DeanH DeanH is offline

Default Autocorrect options turn off whenever Word is closed.

Do you have Acrobat? As this usually indicates a clash with Acrobat add-in.
See http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm (2007
mentioned at the bottom of the article) which shows how to solve this problem.
In addition, what I found is that after doing the instructions on the
article and checking Word, i.e. opening Word, new Auto entries created, etc.
Word closed, Word opened, checked, and all OK. I reversed the Acrobat
instructions and all works fine now - Auto entries and Acrobat working in
harmony ;-)
Hope this helps
DeanH

"Bluebaloo" wrote:

Whenever I close Microsoft Word, the options that I have chosen for
Autocorrect are not saved. Any tips on how to fix this? I'm using Office
2007 on a Vista Computer