Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey

Default How can I add a page border to a page only and not the whole doc?

Mary,

You will have to isolate your single page as a section (i.e., insert a
section break before and after). Your document will then contain (at a
minimum) three sections. Put your cursor in the page and in the apply to
field select "This section."

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Mary wrote:
I am trying to add a "page border" to a single page only, however,
word seems to apply page borders to every single page in my document
(60 pages long). I have followed these instructions but word still
puts a page border on every page?
Instructions followed:
To specify a particular page or section for the border to appear in,
click the option you want under Apply to.

Can anyone help please?
Many thanks