Doug Robbins

Where do you have the macro? It needs to be in either the normal.dot
template or an add-in which is a template that you would save in the Word
Startup directory.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Hotsauce" wrote in message
I picked up this extremely useful VBA Macro on the MVPS.org website. I
think
I have enabled the correct Office Outlook Ojbest Library, and I have
imported
and associated the macro with the main program. However, whenever I try to
run the macro I get an error popup saying that the macro is disabled.

I have checked the security settings, and for macros they are set to
medium... meaning that it should prompt me for next action when it doesnt
trust a macro or add-in. I have about exhausted my options here. Can
anybody
shed any further light on this?

(I had this problem once before, on another computer, however - after
fiddling with the Design Mode settings it went away by itself. I never
really
figured out what caused it or what made it go away.)

Thanks much! I have spent hours on this without much success.

Roger