George Lagger

In Security settings there must be a checkbox indicated as smth like 'Grant
access to VB Project' (may be a bit different since I use a localized version
of Word). I'm not a Pro, but this could be of help

"Hotsauce" пишет:

I picked up this extremely useful VBA Macro on the MVPS.org website. I think
I have enabled the correct Office Outlook Ojbest Library, and I have imported
and associated the macro with the main program. However, whenever I try to
run the macro I get an error popup saying that the macro is disabled.

I have checked the security settings, and for macros they are set to
medium... meaning that it should prompt me for next action when it doesnt
trust a macro or add-in. I have about exhausted my options here. Can anybody
shed any further light on this?

(I had this problem once before, on another computer, however - after
fiddling with the Design Mode settings it went away by itself. I never really
figured out what caused it or what made it go away.)

Thanks much! I have spent hours on this without much success.

Roger